Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 67

Thread: Cooking with the Jettster

  1. #1
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I thought I would start a new cooking topic and with fresh new recipe's. And don't worry Sparkle~ I will still bring my famous
    Stir Fry and chocolate'treats to the board. ( Ha )Tonite I had 3 cheese chicken
    1- can of chicken gravy
    1- can of water
    2- cans of milk
    1 package of 3 cheese mix
    Pour over chicken pre-cut into bite size pieces, let it simmer for 20 mins. Serve with rice. And it is delicious. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    I have homemade [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] cookies for dessert, Bona-petite. Hope everyone is having a great Halloween. I have had 20 kids myself here for Tricks or Treats
    [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] Have a Howling nite! - NYJ -

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    That sounds deeeeeeeelish too NYJ!
    You ARE quite the cooker huh?
    Any left-overs?
    More later,
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #3
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Alwayz leftovers Gusmeister~ ( LOL )
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I try to cook enough for left overs but they don't always make it.. oink oink.

    I love the chocalte NYJ [img]smile.gif[/img]

    The chicken sounds good. I'll put up my homemade tomatoe sauce/"gravy" as we call it. It's a 3-4 hr experiance from prep to finished product but it's to die for.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey Charlie C.~ Yeah the chocolate' is just so creamy, isn't it. I make the chocolate' around the Holidayz and special occasions. I just made some for a friend and her son. The son was having a Halloween party at school so I made up 25bags, and everyone raved about it. Matter a fact, I'm eating a piece now [img]tongue.gif[/img] it's so good! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Does anyone here like German food:
    Well I haven't made it in a long time, but I made a German dish called " Beef Ruladine "
    I went to my butcher and told him I want to make Beef Ruladine, so he gave me 4 long pieces of Beef and the butcher flattens the meat. This is the recipe.
    Flatten beef
    Cut carrots,celery, and yes pickles the long way
    Place car,cel,and pic in the flattened meat
    Then roll the meat with everything in the middle
    Use toothpicks to keep it rolled up
    Place in frying pan brown on both sides
    Then place in a cassarole dish, take 1 can of brown gravy and pour it in the fry pan with the browning of the meat, stir it a little maybe 5 mins.Then pour that over the Beef Ruladine and bake in oven for 1hr and 20mins The first thing you taste is the pickle, but it's delicious. I tryed it in a German restaurant and then I went home and made it, and mine came out better ( LOL )I love pickles, so that was a plus for me. I might just make it one nite next week [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Major pickle lover here NYJ [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    That Beef Ruladine sounds like a delightfully different dish! I've got a little German blood in me so all things considered I'll bet I'd love a plateful AND I'll bet it's delicious!
    Catch ya later,
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  8. #8
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    You love pickles too Gus~ I go to this flea-market right down the road from me. And they have the pickle man there with barrels of pickles, and these pickles are fresh. I been getting my pickles from him for years. Love a good pickle.
    - NYJ - [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Dog E Style's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 11th, 2002
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    i hate pickles.... YUCK.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good German food is tough to find around hear. I think there may be a good german restaurant near the fishkill/beacon area NJY. The german food is real comfort food.

    I am doing chicken cutlet parm and fresh fettucine with marinara sauce. oink oink.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic